Dr. Eric Menke, D.D.S, M.S
Dr. Eric Menke completed his undergraduate degree at Miami University in 1993, earning a B.S. in Exercise Science. He received his degree in the Doctor of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State University in 1997 where he graduated Cum Laude and earned Omicron Kappa Upsilon Fraternity honors. He completed his specialty training in Endodontics at West Virginia University in 1999 and received his Master’s of Science.
Dr. Menke joined Central Ohio Endodontics in 1999. He is honored to be recurrently voted by his peers as one of Columbus Monthly’s annual top dentists. Dr. Menke looks forward to working with your referring dentist to ensure you receive the best endodontic treatment available.
Dr. Menke has published the following articles.
- The Effectiveness of Prophylactic Etodolac on Post Endodontic
- Pain Journal of Endodontics, December 2000
- The Complete Endodontic Obturation of an Avulsed Immature
- Permanent Incisor with Mineral Trioxide Aggregate, A Case Report. Pediatric Dentistry, January 2006
Dr. Menke enjoys snow skiing, golf, exercising, traveling, and spending time with his family and friends.
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Columbus Dental Society
- American Association of Endodontics
- Ohio Association of Endodontics
- Greater Columbus Society of Contemporary Dentistry
- Spectrum Dental Society
- Ohio Dental Options Program